What to Expect
* Let’s plan! Relationships are super important to me, and are also important for capturing genuine connections during a session. We will have a planning meeting either on the phone or in person to go over all the details of your session and answer any questions you may have.
* Locations! I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. If there’s a location that really speaks to you, let’s chat about it! If you’re not sure, no worries. I have several amazing locations to choose from.
* How much time? Full sessions typically last approximately 45 minutes to an hour. Some are shorter, some are longer.
* How long do we wait? Approximately two weeks after your photo shoot, we will meet for your Session Premiere! This will be a slideshow presentation of your images.
* Let’s get creative! After a beautiful slideshow display of all of your images at your Session Premiere, I’ll help you design one-of-a-kind pieces of art for your walls, coffee tables, shelves, and more!
*Investment? Since no two sessions are ever the same, pricing varies depending on your needs! So please feel free to contact me! I offer prints and other amazing products, A la Carte.
Family sessions aren’t just about taking photos, it’s about creating an amazing and easy experience for each of my clients. I hold families so close to my heart because I truly believe that relationships inside the family are the backbone for life. If you’d like to begin planning your family session. Get in touch with me! I would love to chat with you!